Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy Day Pumpkin Card and Free Stamps



Today I would like to share this pumpkin card I made using the August Stamp of the Month, "What a Hoot".  The card was made with the pumpkin and flower from the stamp set.  The grass was cut from the Cricut artbooking cartridge and the words Happy Day with cut with one of the fonts found on the Cricut Explore.  I stamped the pumpkins and the flowers and then colored them in with the ShinHan Close to My Heart Markers. 

The Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month for August 2014 is the “What a Hoot” Stamp set.  This stamp  set includes  17 adorable stamps featuring owls, fall and party symbols.  The stamps set has a retail value of $17.95 but it can be yours for as little $5.00 with a qualifying purchase.
 

 Also as a special offer through August  31, 2014 I am also including a FREE Stamp Set AND  FREE Cuttlebug Owl Flourish Embossing Folder  for a qualifying purchase made through my website www.margaritasmadness.ctmh.com.  

This offer includes  the stamp set  “ Owls”  which includes 7 stamps  (Retail value $9.95). Also included a part of the special offer from me is the Cuttlebug Owl Flourish Embossing Folder (Retail Value $4.95).  Both of these items can be yours FREE so order now.   
 
 

In order to qualify for these FREE items you must have a CTMH minimum order of $50.00 purchased through my website and you must also purchase the August  Stamp of the Month “What a Hoot” stamp  which you can purchase for $5.00.  Once you have made your purchase, email me margaritasmadness@gmail.com and I will send you your  FREE OWL FLOURISH  Cuttlebug embossing folder and your FREE  “Owls” Stamp set.  Please note this FREE STAMP and FREE  Embossing Folder  is a personal gift from me and is NOT part of a CTMH promotion and is available to US residents only. DO NOT ENTER THEM as part of your order just email me and I will mail them directly to you.  Hurry as this offer ends on August 31, 2014 at which time the “What a Hoot” stamp set will no longer be available. 

Please contact me margaritasmadness@gmail.com with any questions prior to purchase.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment